WHY CHOOSE BEAR & MOO MODERN CLOTH NAPPIES
- Reusable pocket cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice for the environment
- Our cloth nappies have adjustable domes so one size fits most (OSFM) from 3.5kg to 18kg.
- We had our reusable nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a suede or bamboo lining
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
The nappies come with two options for the inside lining material (the fabric that goes against baby's skin) - suede cloth or bamboo.
Absorption varies because every baby and child is different. Our reusable nappies comes with one microfibre insert, however if that is not enough for your wee one, you can easily add additional inserts to these nappies to help with absorption. We offer bamboo inserts for this purpose.
If you are planning to use these nappies at night, I would highly recommend boosting these as little ones tend to wet more overnight.